Trader’s level test
Semua jawaban bisa memiliki dua atau lebih jawaban benar
Have you ever dealt with trading?
Tried it a little
More than once, on different markets
What kind of markets are there?
Stock, derivatives, foreign exchange, exchange, and over-the-counter
Trading, financial, grocery, clothing
Foreign exchange and stock market
What is a trend?
Whatever's in fashion
Directional price movement, where each successive minimum/maximum is not lower/higher than the previous one
Impulse price movement
What is risk management?
A noble cause
Calculating the degree of probability a forecast failing in the long term and applying that to money management
Have you used money management in your trading?
Not yet, I want to find out what it is and how to use it
Yes, I've tried it, but it didn't help much
Is it even possible to trade without using money management?
How to earn faster and make more money trading?
Trading is a continuous, long-term process. Profitability and intensity of earnings are variable. The main objective is to periodically record positive results - profit.
I don't know yet, I want to learn how
Make more trades on the trend
When is the best time to trade?
When you have free time and money in your account
When assets suitable for my trading system are volatile enough
During the European and American trading sessions
Congratulations! You are just starting your trading journey
- Take your time and study everything step by step.
- Carefully go through the interface of the platform!
- The trading itself should take up no more than 50% of your time for now.
- The other 50% of the time, study theory – money management, risk management, trading psychology
- Take the time to study technical analysis and start using indicators
- Practice on a demo account
- Record your findings and insights in a separate notebook so you don’t forget. Reread them periodically!
Congratulations! Obviously, you are very close to becoming a professional trader. Let us try to help you with a few tips
- Pay closer attention to money management and explore different options and try them out on the demo.
- Become more familiar with the new indicators, and gradually expand your “arsenal”
- Study the latest trading theories: swing trading, wave analysis, price action, and others
- You will find Fibonacci, Ichimoku, and even Gartley in the analysis tools on the platform – just look carefully in Chart Preferences and use them!
- Build your own connected Trading System.
- Don’t be too lazy to keep a Trading Journal, at least for your first 100-150 trades
Congratulations! This is clearly not your first rodeo, and we are delighted that you have chosen to work on our platform.
- Carefully go through the interface of the platform – it won’t take long!
- Take full advantage of your status – trade on indices and shares!
- Take the time to test your trading system on our demo. Just in case.
- If something goes wrong, don’t hesitate to look for answers in the Help Center and, if you can’t find them, from our managers.
- Take some time to learn the specifics, including in terms of psychology, of working with FTT…or just refresh your knowledge!