Bank card withdrawals are only available for cards issued in Ukraine, Turkey, or Kazakhstan;
Indonesian traders can use JCB bank cards to cash out their funds.
You can withdraw funds to a bank card by following these steps:
- 1. Go to the “Cashier” section in the web version or “Balance” section in the mobile app.
- 2. Choose the “Withdraw funds” tab or tap the “Withdrawal” button.
- 3. Enter the payout amount and select “VISA/MasterCard/Maestro” as your withdrawal method. Provide the required information.
- 4. Click “Request withdrawal” to confirm your request.
- 5. Your withdrawal is now being processed, and you can continue trading.
- 6. Track the status of your withdrawal in the “Cashier” section or “Transaction history” tab.
Please note that it may take 1 to 12 hours for the funds to be credited to your bank card. In some cases, it may take up to 7 business days. If you experience any delays beyond 7 days, please contact us through live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will assist you in tracking your withdrawal.